The Zonda takes it all in its stride. The solid frame and chunky tyres absorb anything the terrain can throw at it. And with plenty of tread this is one surefooted mountain goat. Go ahead, let rip. Undaunted by adversity, it’s always ready for more.
At the heart of the Zonda lies a responsive lightweight aluminium frame paired with a Zoom suspension fork to soften bumps in the ground for a more controlled ride. New for 2020, updated frame geometry. Better clearance to allow tyres to spin freely, decreasing the risk of dirt clogging up. We have reduced the head angle for a more predictable/stable ride. Steeper seat tube angle makes climbing easier and pedalling more efficient. Longer front centre increases stability, longer wheelbase increases comfort and inspires confidence in descents.
Specification highlights include a 21 speed Shimano drive train for easy gear selection, Clarks mechanical disc brakes provide fantastic stopping power in all conditions. 36 hole double wall rims with a quick release front hub, MTB Tyres and steel lo-rise handlebar help improve rider visibility. A great value entry level trail bike.
- Frame: Alloy Frameset.
- Fork: Suspension with disc mount.
- Headset: Steel Ahead for 1.1/8".
- B.B Set: Spur cartridge.
- Decals: Insync Zonda 650 Gents 650B FS 2020.
- Handlebar: Steel Lo-Rise Bar 660mm.
- Stem: Zoom TDS-145-8 70mm, 15 degree rise.
- Grips: Pvc MTB Type 120mm Black.
- Front Brake: Clarks mechanical disc.
- Rear Brake: Clarks mechanical disc.
- Shifter Right: EZ fire.
- Shifter Left: EZ fire.
- Front Derailleur: Down Pull, 28.6mm.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney ARDTY300.
- Chain: 3/32'' x 1/2'' x 110 Links.
- Chainset: Steel 24 X 34 X 42T X 170mm.
- Tyres Front: 27.5" X 2.00" MTB Pattern.
- Tyres Rear: 27.5" X 2.00" MTB Pattern.
- Rims: 27.5" Alloy 36 Hole Double wall, with wear groove.
- Front Hub: Steel 36H, Quick Release.
- Rear Hub: Steel 36H, Quick Release.
- Saddle: MTB Type Black.
5 star Andy c on customer service great guy great customer service good quality product recommend to any one
Would Recommend Insync
Great company. Had a small issue. Customer support and technical team advised and fixed it with good communication throughout. This is a great bike. Very smooth to ride. Competitively priced. Fast delivery with good communication of when delivery was arriving. Excellent bike and company. Will buy again from Insync.
Delivery & Returns
Please see our delivery and returns page for full details.
“The Insync Zonda is an ideal bike, perfect for riders taking their first steps into the world of off-road cycling. Equipped with front suspension fork, cable disc brakes and 21 Shimano gears, the Zonda offers a great value package. Built around a custom aluminium frameset, the Zonda rolls on dependable 650B wheels.”
Customer Service - Insync
Find your perfect size
We calculate the perfect frame size based on your unique measurements
Recommended size: 18” Frame
This size recommendation is specifically for the Insync Zonda AFS Mens 21sp Disc Brake Aluminium Mountain Bike
|Height||146cm to 154cm||155cm to 171cm||172cm to 182cm||183cm to 196cm|