If you want to experience the thrill of some real off-road riding but would still welcome that little extra help when the going gets tough the Insync Shock is the perfect choice, built around a sturdy lightweight aluminium frame with Suntour adjustable suspension forks with optional lock-out to help iron out the bumps or fine tune for the flat stuff. Fitted with a super slick Shimano 7 speed transmission system with easy to use push button gear selectors, the Shock has a gear ratio for all terrains. The braking system comprises of a set of front and rear Tektro mechanical disc brakes, pin sharp in all conditions. And, when you need that extra push, the 250 watt brushless motor can be engaged to help you power up those gradients. The large capacity compact lithium ion power pack is mounted low down on the frame to help lower the centre of gravity. The handlebar module lets you select the level of assistance required, a 4-5 hour charge will give you around 45km of off-road thrills on this capable mountain bike.
- Frame: Aluminium 650b specific frame. MTB Hard tail frame. Comfort geometry with integrated type QR battery system.
- Fork: 650b Suntour XCT suspension forks with hydraulic lock-out.
- Gears: Shimano 7 Speed rapid-fire shifters. Shimano 7 speed rear derailleur.
- Drivetrain: Prowheel 1/2" - 3/32" 42T chainset. Shimano 7 speed Megarange freewheel. Sealed bearings (2Pcs) bottom bracket. KMC Z-7 112 link brown chain.
- Wheels: 27.5" (650b) double wall alloy black 36 hole rims with alloy front hub and 13g black spokes.
- Tyre/Tubes: 27.5" x 2.10" Kenda black wall tyres.
- Brakes: Front and rear Tektro mechanical disc brakes. 160mm rotors. Alloy 3 finger brake levers with quick connect cut-off.
- Bars/Stem: Zoom alloy 740mm handlebars with a Zoom 31.8mm stem.
- Saddle/Seat post: Velo MTB type comfort saddle with 350mm black 30.4mm seat post.
- Pedals: 9/16 aluminium MTB type.
- Battery: 36V-8.8Ah Lithium ion battery.
- Motor: Rear 250W brushless geared hub centred motor.
- Handlebar Display: 3 mode.
- Charging time: 4-5hrs.
- Additional: Battery charger. CE approved.
- Frame Sizes: 17, 18.5".
- Frame Colour: Teal Blue.
- Fork Colour: Teal Blue.
Delivery & Returns
Please see our delivery and returns page for full details.
“The Shock ebike is a great way to make the switch to electrical assistance without losing the style and versatility of a mountain bike. The inbuilt battery ensures the bike looks like any other mountain bike but with all the great benefits on an eBike. It is fitted with many of the standard features of a traditional mountain bike such as suspension forks and disc brakes but at the flick of a switch you get the ease of use of the battery power.”
Sales Executive - Insync
Find your perfect size
We calculate the perfect frame size based on your unique measurements
Recommended size: 18” Frame
This size recommendation is specifically for the 27.5” wheel size bikes
|Height||147cm to 154cm||155cm to 161cm||162cm to 171cm||172cm to 177cm||178cm to 182cm||183cm to 189cm||190cm to 196cm|
|Inside Leg||63cm to 69cm||69cm to 74cm||71cm to 76cm||76cm to 79cm||78cm to 81cm||81cm to 86cm||84cm to 89cm|