At the heart of the Circuit lies a 250 Watt rear hub motor, the 36 volt battery sits neatly in the rear pannier rack for easy fitting/removal. With a low step over height, the aluminium frame can be folded for easy transportation or storage. Equipped with a comfort saddle and full length mudguards the Circuit is ready for anything, from nipping to the shops, your daily commute or trips in the country. The folding aluminium frame and stem make storage and transportation a little easier. The handle bar module provides battery status information via handy LED's and has a button to adjust the level of assistance.
- Frame: Aluminium 13" folding frame with low step over.
- Fork: 20" Hi-Tensile steel forks.
- Gears: Shimano SIS 7 Speed shifter. Shimano 7 Speed Tourney rear derailleur.
- Drivetrain: 3/32" x 48 tooth chain ring and 170mm alloy cranks. 14/28T Shimano freewheel. Sealed bearings (2Pcs) bottom bracket.
- Wheels: 20" alloy black 36 hole rims with alloy hubs and 13g spokes.
- Tyre/Tubes: Kenda 20" x 1.75" city pattern tyres, Black.
- Brakes: Front and rear Tektro cable actuated mechanical disc brakes. Alloy 3 finger brake levers with quick connect cut-off.
- Mudguards: Front and rear full length chromoplastic, Silver.
- Bars/Stem: Alloy 580mm riser handlebars with a folding alloy stem.
- Saddle/Seat post: Velo high density comfort saddle with 350mm black alloy micro-adjust seat post.
- Pedals: 9/16" alloy/nylon folding pedals.
- Battery: 36V 8.8Ah Lithium ion battery.
- Motor: 250W rear hub brushless gear drive motor.
- Handlebar Display. 5 mode controller to adjust the level of assist. 6km/h walking mode.
- Charging time: 4hrs
- Additional: Alloy kickstand. Intelligent mains charger. CE approved.
- Frame Size: 13".
- Frame Colour: Silver.
- Fork Colour: Silver.
Delivery & Returns
Please see our delivery and returns page for full details.
“I think we all understand that ebikes are the future of cycling, once you ride an ebike you will never go back to a standard bike. This practical folding bike has been designed with a great number of features including a very low step over frame, fold down handlebars, a rear rack and powerful disc brakes. Ideal for when space is an issue either at home or if you are off caravanning this the perfect choice.”
Sales Executive - Insync
Find your perfect size
We calculate the perfect frame size based on your unique measurements
Recommended size: 18” Frame
This size recommendation is specifically for the 20” wheel size bikes
|Height||147cm to 154cm||155cm to 161cm||162cm to 171cm||172cm to 177cm||178cm to 182cm||183cm to 189cm||190cm to 196cm|
|Inside Leg||63cm to 69cm||69cm to 74cm||71cm to 76cm||76cm to 79cm||78cm to 81cm||81cm to 86cm||84cm to 89cm|