The Chiron is built around Insync's steel sports hybrid frame making it fast and nimble on the road or light rough. It has all the bosses necessary if you feel the need to fit mudguards for the wet or panniers for extra luggage capacity.
The bike has a full Shimano transmission, comprising of easy to use, push button gear selectors, Shimano TY300 rear derailleurs, Smooth running Sunrace 14-28T freewheel and a S-50 6 Speed Chain.
This 18 speed set up offers a wide range of gear ratios to help get you up the steepest slopes or eat up the miles on the black stuff.
The Chiron is fitted with strong, double wall, lightweight alloy wheels with CNC braking surfaces so the powerful alloy V brakes can stop you on a pin in all conditions.
An adjustable ergonomic saddle and low rise handlebars means the Chiron is easy and comfortable to ride. A capable sports hybrid bike well suited for road and light off-road conditions.
- Frame: Alloy Urban Gents Frame 700C.
- Fork: 700C Suspension Fork With Alloy Crown, Steel Legs.
- Gears: Shimano 18 speed with Sunrace Revoshift Shifters, Shimano TY300 rear derailleur, and Sunrace 14-28T freewheel. KS-50 6 Speed Chain.
- Wheels: 700c Steel Hubs 32H With QR Front & Rear. Quick release steel front and solid spindle steel rear full bearing hubs. Alloy Double wall 32H rims. 700x42c Wanda Trekking Tyres W3113.
- Brakes: Alloy V Brakes.
- Steering: Steel Riser Bar 620mm Wide, Alloy Quill Stem 80mm. Semi Integrated Threaded Headset.
- Saddle: Comfort Foam Vinyl Covered Trekking saddle with Steel rails.
- Additional: HF Trekking pedals.
- Frame Colour: Black with blue.
- Weight: 18.5kg approx.
- Condition: New in box. 90% built.
Inflation of tyres. Fitting of pedals, handlebars/stem and seat
post/saddle, adjustments to brake and gear cables required prior
to riding. Tools required for assembly: cross head screwdriver,
4/5/6mm allen keys, 15mm spanner for pedals. A generic manual is
included but may not include specific assembly instructions. If
you are un-able to assemble the bike safely, we recommend that
the bike is taken to your local bike mechanic for assembly prior
Delivery & Returns
Please see our delivery and returns page for full details.
Find your perfect size
We calculate the perfect frame size based on your unique measurements
Recommended size: 18” Frame
This size recommendation is specifically for classic & hybrid bikes
|Height||147cm to 154cm||155cm to 161cm||162cm to 171cm||172cm to 177cm||178cm to 182cm||183cm to 189cm||190cm to 196cm|
|Inside Leg||63cm to 69cm||69cm to 74cm||71cm to 76cm||76cm to 79cm||78cm to 81cm||81cm to 86cm||84cm to 89cm|