When it comes to off-roading, Chimera bares its teeth. Ready to menace the trails. Smart, rugged and with plenty of gears to get you up and over those mountains. This beast isn’t one to back down.
The Chimera is built around a high tensile steel frame making it both strong and responsive so perfect for weekend jaunts or taking on the trails. New for 2020, updated frame geometry. Better clearance to allow tyres to spin freely, decreasing the risk of dirt clogging up. We have reduced the head angle for a more predictable/stable ride. Steeper seat tube angle makes climbing easier and pedalling more efficient. Longer front centre increases stability, longer wheelbase increases comfort and inspires confidence in descents. Up front lies the front suspension fork which provides a super smooth ride over all types of terrain.
Other features include lightweight Alloy rims and a powerful V type brake system with lightweight alloy levers, chunky wide mountain bike tyres and a comfort padded saddle. The Chimera also features 18 speed Shimano gearing with mega range feature to minimize the impact of steep hills. Rock solid specification at an affordable price.
- Frame Steel Gents
- Fork 26" Suspension
- Headset Steel Full Ball Bearing
- B. B. Set Cotterless 5 Pcs
- Decals Insync Chimera SFS Gents 26" Wheel 2019
- Seat Bolt/Pin/Clamp Steel bolt w/washer & Dome Nut
- Handle Bar Steel Lo-Rise Bar
- Stem Steel MTB Type
- Grips Pvc MTB Type
- Front Brake Alloy V Brake
- Rear Brake Alloy V Brake
- Shifter Right Shimano Revoshift SLRS35-6R
- Shifter Left Shimano Revoshift SLRS35-3L
- Front Derailleur Shimano FD-QD-35 (Down Pull, 28.6mm)
- Rear Derailleur Shimano RDTY21GS
- Chain 3/32" x 1/2" x 110L
- Freewheel 6 Speed Index 14-28 T
- Pedals 9/16" PVC ATB Type
- Tyres Front 26" X 2.10"
- Tyres Rear 26" X 2.10"
- Rims 26" Alloy 36 Hole Single wall
- Front Hub Steel 16H, Nutted
- Rear Hub Steel 16H, Nutted
- Saddle MTB Type Black
- Seat Post 25.4 X 300mm Steel Black
Delivery & Returns
Please see our delivery and returns page for full details.
“The Chimera is the perfect choice for a rider looking to explore all terrains in style. The front suspension and generous tyres have been especially designed for comfort. Top that off with 18 speed Shimano gears and you can't go wrong.”
Graphic Designer - Insync
Find your perfect size
We calculate the perfect frame size based on your unique measurements
Recommended size: 18” Frame
This size recommendation is specifically for the 26” wheel size bikes
|Height||147cm to 154cm||155cm to 161cm||162cm to 171cm||172cm to 177cm||178cm to 182cm||183cm to 189cm||190cm to 196cm|
|Inside Leg||63cm to 69cm||69cm to 74cm||71cm to 76cm||76cm to 79cm||78cm to 81cm||81cm to 86cm||84cm to 89cm|