Delivery & Returns
Insync Written Policy - Delivery Info
Black Friday Update: Due to high volumes of orders and returns, please note that there may be a delay in processing your delivery or your refund. We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Coronavirus Update: We are processing orders as per usual and dispatching orders as soon as possible, however our couriers are under pressure and prioritising deliveries so please allow up to 3 working days for delivery. Stay safe!
All goods are in stock and usually delivered within 2 working days of cleared payment. Smaller items are sent by Royal Mail 1st Class and do not require a signature, larger items are delivered Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm by our couriers, a signature is required upon receipt of goods.
When your order is despatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.
The exact delivery charge for your order will be calculated when you enter your delivery address. You are not committed to make a payment at this stage.
When your order is dispatched our system will automatically send you an email. We only use premium next day delivery services, so you can expect your order the following day.
An estimate of delivery charges to Mainland UK addresses is as follows:
• All orders totaling £50 or more: FREE
• Bikes (12" wheel - adult sizes): FREE
• We can deliver to an alternative address of your choosing, you have the opportunity to provide this as the "ship to address" when completing your order.
• If you require a change to the shipping address after the item ships you will be liable for a charge.
• Should you be unavailable to sign for an item it will be returned to the couriers local depot and a card will be left for you to re-arrange delivery.
• For legal reasons couriers cannot leave packages unsigned for and any requests for items to be left in the porch/shed/garden, will be disregarded.
• Please note any issues relating to damage of goods during transit must be reported immediately and signed for accordingly, for us to proceed with a claim.
• All cycles including those "fully assembled" are shipped with pedals removed and handlebars rotated to side for safety reasons.
Insync Written Policy - Returns
After-sales Service and Guarantees
Where applicable, details of manufacturers' guarantees or service arrangements will be provided with the product. After-sales service and warranty/guarantee claims will initially be dealt with by us on 0161 5094960 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you decide that you do not want any item that we have delivered, we are happy to offer you an exchange or refund within 14 days of delivery, provided that it is returned to us in its original and unused condition (including in its original packaging), along with the wrapping and delivery note (as proof of purchase).
Methods of return are as follows:
1) By post or your own courier
Please package your item(s) securely, returning in the original outer packaging where possible. Include the details of why it is being returned, along with your customer order number and your personal details. All items returned by post (unless faulty) are returned at your cost. You are advised to obtain a certificate of posting (available from all Post Offices at no charge) when returning items by post. If you post your item(s) back to us, we will endeavour to send you a replacement or refund your payment within 14 days, providing your details are included with the items returned.
2) Collection by Insync Bikes (larger items delivered to you by courier)
Depending on the size and weight of the item you wish to return, you may prefer for Parkers of Bolton to collect your goods from you, however we will charge you for collecting the goods if they are not faulty.
To arrange for an item to be collected by Insync Bikes, you must firstly contact our Aftersales.
If we collect your item(s), we will endeavour to send you a replacement or refund your payment within 14 days.
For faulty items, we will, upon receipt of the product, examine it or we may have to return it to the manufacturer for examination. We aim to dispatch a replacement product, arrange a repair or refund your money within 14 days.
When returning goods, if no fault is found we do not refund delivery charges.